Max Factor – Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Black -- Review



I purchased this Max Factor liquid eyeliner for around $15 (on sale at Priceline) about 3 weeks ago when the makeup artist suggested it to me. I have developed some positives and negatives to help me explain it better.  


Positives:
  • ·         Easy to apply
  • ·         Crisp neat line
  • ·         Dosen’t smudge
  • ·         Water proof
  • ·         Stays on for a long time

     Negatives:
  • ·         When going over it, it removes itself like a white board marker does
  • ·         Takes about 10 mins to dry fully
  • ·         Easy to be too heavy handed with










As I’ve mentioned above, it is easy to use and I am a fan. It just takes patience because it does remove itself if you re-apply over the top of it when it isn't dry and it does take about 10 mins to fully dry. Therefore, It’s not ideal for me for everyday use because I need something quick and because I curl my lashes I need something that dries quickly as the lash curlers just remove the eyeliner.  For going out though it is really good. I wore this out the other night it stayed on wonderfully and there were no smudges. Yay!
All in all, it’s a great product and one that’s perfect for a nice winged eyeliner on a night out. 


25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I try to follow the natural line of my eye socket. also, start from the edge of the flick and draw down toward the outer corner of your eye. I hope that helps a little. it's difficult to explain. using a liner brush with a sharp point helps too.

      thanks for looking at my blog! xo

      Delete
  2. Nice post! :-)
    lilylourosevictoria.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that eyeliner is perfect! you're so pretty! i would follow but you don't have the google friend connect box thingy. if you put it on your profile let me know!

    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lipstick are you wearing? It's really pretty :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do your eyeliner so well, it looks lovely:)

    http://thatsmegann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, love this post. :-) Let me know when you have the follow option, would love to follow you.

    glamorousglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog! You are so pretty, and your wing is perfect!! I'm following you:)

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely as do your eyes

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! love the result!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Max Factor mascara, they're my favourite :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous eyemake up, you are so pretty!

    Lets follow each other on bloglovin?

    Let me know when youre following me.

    Lots of love from London xx

    www.suercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Max Factor eyeliner, it's so perfectly foolproof.
    x
    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great post! Loooove it!

    Many kisses,

    Nicole :)

    ><

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy moly, lady, you are startlingly gorgeous! And can apply eyeliner like a boss. 9+ years of make-up wearing seems to have had zero affect on my ability to apply eyeliner, because mine never looks anything like this.
    Cheers! :)

    Lynette

    a whole new world

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest