QV -- purifying face mask -- review

Hey everyone,

After the festive season of too much fatty food and alcohol I think there is nothing better for my dry skin than this QV face mask
If you haven't heared of QV before it is a skin care brand that focuses on dry sensitive skin (so it ticks all the boxes for me!) I have been using QV since I was little but have only used this mask for about 6 months.
It is so hydrating, it doesn't sting like some others do and it doesn't have a strong smell. 


 With no fragrance and calming ingredients this face mask is my favourite for a deep down moisture boost (my housemate loves this mask too). 


I have trouble finding a mask that my face doesn't have a negative reaction to. If you know of any let me know! If you have dry sensitive skin then you should give this mask a try.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest