Dying my hair

NEW HAIR COLOUR

So, I have never really been one to dye my hair. I have had a few little highlights popped in here and there before, but this is the first time I have done anything drastic.
When I was little I used to have blonde hair and as I have grown older my hair has gotten darker. It got so dark so quickly that family members that I hadn't seen for a year or so asked if I had dyed my hair darker. I have always thought about dying my hair lighter but I never had the guts. So last week I grew some balls and booked in at the hair dresser.
I found this picture on pintrest and fell in love. This is what the hair dresser based my hair off.

I got 2 different shades of blonde foiled through the bottom 3/4 of my hair and the rest of my hair lifted 2 shades. 
Before
After


Now that I have bitten the bullet and done it I fell as though I am going to become addicted. I am already looking at pictures thinking about what I will do next. I'm thinking blonder. :)

It was so much fun dying my hair. If you have been thinking about dying your hair but have been a wimp like me, please just give it a whirl. In all honesty, what's the worst that could happen? 



10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous (not that it didn't before) ...I'm one of those wimps that want to dye my hair but I'm to much of a wimp too but your post has made me want to book an appointment tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's so exciting! Please show me some pictures!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your hair looks amazing! I've started dying my hair myself but I think you can never beat getting it done at the hairdressers! Looks so good :)

    -Ciara xo

    ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely!!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Haha it really is. I think I'll be fully blonde by this time next year. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new hair color, it really brightened your eyes :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Love your blog and thanks for commenting on mines!

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest