Get Shit Done




 hey everyone!
As lots of you are likely to be doing, I am sitting on my bed, under the doona, listening to the rain, looking at my walls completely lacking any form of motivation.
Even if you're not doing the exact same things at this point in time you are not studying. Which I am not either and really need to be doing. 
I have lots all motivation and seem to find anything and everything to distract myself. 
I would love some motivation ideas form you! I really need to get some shit done.


3 comments:

  1. I never have any motivation but when I don't revise I just think of how I would feel getting A*'s in my exams and then I remind myself that I have to revise to get that!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think half the issue is knowing that I have done so well though out the semester. Thanks for reading. Xo

      Delete
  2. Never really had any motivational methods or whatever. I just constantly think that if I ever fail any modules, I will be wasting my parents money, and then I will just continue to revise.

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest